In line with the Government’s Tier 4 restrictions we are open for takeaways from Wednesday to Saturday (and deliveries on Friday and Saturday night) only.
Click here for our Mother’s Day takeaway menu
Click here for our Takeaway menu
Click here for our Pizza at Home page
Click here for our Ravioli at Home page
Click here for our Wine at Home page
Covid 19 Coronavirus – Steps we are taking to keep our customers and staff safe
- Bookings / walk-ins up to maximum six guests (no split tables)
- All guests must be from the same household (inc support bubble)
- Face coverings must be worn unless sitting at a table
- No orders after 10pm and all customers must vacate the restaurant by 11pm
- 2m separation and where not possible 1m rule with risk mitigation
- Extra cleaning and enhanced hygiene measures in place
- Staff will be wearing gloves and face visors where necessary
- Increased frequency of hand washing
- Reduction in seating capacity and staggered seating times
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the restaurant
- Payments made at the table only
- Temporary (3 weeks) record of your visit will held for NHS Test & Trace
- Please use mobile phone to access menu where possible, either website or photo of menu
Il Girasole Italian Restaurant in St Neots
Il Girasole is a welcoming and rustic Italian restaurant offering a varied menu of delicious food to suit all tastes. Staff at this popular venue are friendly and attentive and the decor is cosy, offering an authentic traditional Italian experience.
All of our food is freshly prepared and cooked by our team of experienced chefs. Starters on offer include our freshly homemade soup of the day, grilled tiger prawns, stuffed mushrooms, mussels and bruschetta as well as a selection of antipasti boards to share. Our mains include a selection of pasta, pizza, risottos and salads as well as a selection of meat and fish dishes, including a choice of delicious steaks.
Our pizzas are prepared and cooked in our open pizza oven in the middle of the restaurant using our homemade dough topped with a wide choice of fresh ingredients.
We are open from 11.30am Monday to Saturday and 12.00pm on Sundays.
Our menu can suit any diet, giving you the chance to sample from an extensive range of traditional Italian food. We offer a good selection of vegetarian and gluten free options and our staff will be able to help you with any specific allergen / ingredient questions you may have – see our Il Girasole Main Menu
We have a great choice of homemade Italian desserts inc classic Tiramisu and Panna cotta, as well as a choice of ice creams and freshly ground Illy coffee. We also have a good selection of Disgestivo – including limoncello, grappa, amaro and chocolate amaretto! – see our Il Girasole – Dessert Menu
At lunchtimes we offer a smaller portion option for most of the main meals on our menu – see our Il Girasole Lunch Menu
So if you fancy a quick and healthy salad or one of our ‘panino apperto’ open sandwich boards for lunch, a pizza after work, or a full three courses of delicious, freshly made Italian food then Il Girasole is the place to be!
A fantastic selection of Italian wines are available to suit all tastes and budgets, served by the glass or bottle. We offer a range of delicious Aperitivo – including Vermouths, Bellinis and Martinis, as well as Prosecco by the glass or bottle. There is a fully stocked bar, offering a range of beers, spirits and soft drinks, as well as freshly ground Illy coffees – see our Il Girasole – Drinks List
All this amazing food and wine can be enjoyed in a warm, relaxing atmosphere offering an irresistible combination which brings loyal customers back time and again.
Call us to make a reservation or to order a take away.
Il Girasole · 13 South Street · St Neots · PE19 2BW
Tel: 01480 211211